Foot Scraper File
- Length: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Width: 1.4 in (35 mm)
- Thickness: 0.2 in (6 mm)
- Filing Surface: Double-Sided Etched Filing Surface
- Grit: 1 Fine Side & 1 Rough Side
- End: Rounded End
- Case: Plastic Sleeve
- Works best on soft skin. We recommend using your Foot Scraper after a short foot soak, shower or bath.
- Prop your foot up as comfortably as possible: either place it on the edge of the bath or on a chair, alternatively sit on the ground or on your bed and prop it up on your knee with the sole & heel turned upwards facing you.
Gently scrape off hard skin & calluses on the heal and sole of the foot with a backwards and forwards motion.
Don't overdo it, the Foot Scraper File is designed to be gentle & used regularly. Depending on the thickness of the skin, it may take a few sessions to completely remove the hard skin. Over time you will notice your feet feel softer.
We recommend finishing your Foot Scraping session by lathering the skin in a nourishing moisturizer to help hydrate & soften the skin.
- Designed to be gentle on the skin & designed for regular use, file your feet with a light touch, in any direction, without damaging the skin
- Long-term, regular use promotes healthier, smoother skin
- The glass surface is tempered via chemical etching to ensure the nail file is wear-resistant & retains the integrity of the filing surface after multiple uses
- Easy to grip and press down on the feet with a decent amount of pressure
- Their non-porous glass surface prevents the growth of unhealthy bacteria & fungus. Easy to wash, simply rinse under running water
- Easy to clean; simply rinse the file under running water & let it dry out on a soft towel. Anti-bacterial spray can be used to disinfect the file