Bona Fide Beauty's Glass Nail Files are made from Genuine Czech Glass of the finest quality. During production the glass is tempered (toughened) to ensure they are strong, durable & long lasting.
While they are durable, please remember they are a glass item, and like any glass item, they should be handled with the utmost care.
We recommend a few simple care tips to ensure you get the most out of your Bona Fide Beauty Czech Glass File.
- Use gentle pressure when filing your nails, try not to force down on the file with excessive force.
- Glass nail files are designed to file the nails with a light touch in any direction
- We recommend filing nails over a surface like a table, counter, bed or soft towel
- Store your files securely, avoid storing under heavy weight or pressure, such as in a bag or in a drawer where heavy items may unknowingly be placed on top of the file.
- When carrying a file in your handbag or luggage, always use a Plastic Hard Case, plastic sleeves do not offer adequate protection for this purpose.
- Store your file in its original plastic sleeve or hard case when not in use to best protect your file.
- Dropping the file from a height, bumping it against a hard surface, or placing it under heavy weight can lead to chipping and breakages, so please be careful when handling your glass file.
- Bona Fide Beauty glass files are easy to clean: simply rinse abrasive surface under running water, avoiding decorated handle.
- A gentle anti-bacterial spray can be applied to the abrasive surface to disinfect the file.
- Let your file dry out on a soft towel before storing it safely in its case or sleeve.
- Always avoid the decorated handle when washing or disinfecting your file. Avoid exposing files to solvents, harsh disinfectants and high temperatures since the decoration may deteriorate in such conditions.