Care Tips for BFB Czech Glass Nail Files
Bona Fide Beauty's Glass Nail Files are made from Genuine Czech Glass of the finest quality. During production the glass is chemically hardened to ensure they are long lasting and can be used multiple times.
Bona Fide Beauty Czech Glass Nail Files are strong and durable but please remember, they are a glass item and should be treated with care.
Dropping the file from a height, bumping it against a hard surface, or placing it under heavy weight can lead to chipping and breakages, so please be careful when handling your glass file.
We recommend a few simple care tips to ensure you get the most out of your Bona Fide Beauty Czech Glass File.
- Use gentle pressure and try not to force down on the nail with excessive force. If needed, support the file by placing your fingers on top of the file as you file your nails.
- File your nails over a surface, such as a table, counter or bed, preferably over a soft towel.
- Store your files securely, avoid storing under heavy weight or pressure, such as in a bag or in a drawer where heavy items may unknowingly be placed on top of it.
- Store your file in it’s original plastic sleeve or hard case when not in use to protect your file.
- Store your BFB nail file in a hard case for extra protection against breakage when carrying in your handbag or luggage.
- Please do not store a file in plastic sleeve in a handbag or bag in general, this can lead to breakages and is not recommended.
- To clean, simply wipe the abrasive surface of the file with a damp towel or rinse it under cool water, avoiding the handles. If desired, a gentle anti-bacterial spray can be applied to the abrasive surface, avoiding the colored handle, to disinfect the file.
- For decorated files, such as Swarovski Crystal & Photoprint Designs, avoid wetting the handles. Avoid exposing files to solvents, harsh disinfectants and high temperatures since the decoration may deteriorate in such conditions.