Care Tips for BFB Czech Glass Nail Files
Bona Fide Beauty's Glass Nail Files are made from Genuine Czech Glass of the finest quality. During production the glass is chemically hardened to ensure they are long lasting and can be used multiple times.
Bona Fide Beauty Czech Glass Nail Files are strong and durable but please remember, they are a glass item and should be treated with care.
Dropping the file from a height, bumping it against a hard surface, or placing it under heavy weight can lead to chipping and breakages, so please be careful when handling your glass file.
We recommend a few simple care tips to ensure you get the most out of your Bona Fide Beauty file.
- Store your file in it’s Original Plastic Sleeve or Hard Case when not in use to protect your file.
- Store your files securely, avoid storing under heavy weight or pressure, such as in a bag or in a drawer where heavy items may unknowingly be placed on top of it
- Store your BFB nail file in a hard case for extra protection against breakage when carrying in your handbag or luggage
Filing Your Nails
- File your nails over a soft towel or surface to protect it from accidental drops.
Cleaning Your File
- Czech Glass Nail Files are easy to clean. Simply rinse the file under running water and let it dry out on a soft towel.
*Disinfectant spray can be applied to the filing surface prior to rinsing*
Note: For decorated files, such as Swarovski Stone Designs, avoid wetting the handles. Avoid exposing your nail files to solvents and high temperatures, since the decoration may deteriorate in such conditions.
Environmentally glass nail files are superior as it is long lasting. Unlike typical emery boards, metal files or paper files which often need to be thrown away after only a short while due to hygienic issues, Bona Fide Beauty Czech Glass Files will continue to work perfectly after many uses.
Over time the filing surface will gradually begin to feel smoother but will still file your nails perfectly.